Merger and/or Acquisition Opportunities
We are actively seeking new projects / business. We are interested in speaking to injection molders that may be interested in selling or merging its assets / customer base.
Acorn-Gencon Plastics, LLC has maintained profitability through the Recession of 2008-2011. Our 30 years of business and strong corporate foundation has allowed us to thrive in this difficult market.
Acorn-Gencon Plastics is a member for Morris Group International. Visit the corporate website at: www.morrisgroup.co
Please contact Jacqueline Morovati if you are interested in pursuing your options in greater detail.
Tel: (909) 591-8461
Strength and Growth
- 1972 Acorn Engineering started in the Injection Plastic Molding business with a relationship with Savannah Plastics.
- 1996 Acorn Engineering purchases Savannah Plastics and forms Acorn Custom Molding, Inc.
- 2001 Acorn Custom Molding merges with Gencon Plastics, Inc. to form Acorn-Gencon Plastics, LLC.
- 2003 Partners with Campbell Plastics, Inc.
- 2004 Acquires Dart Plastics,Inc.
- 2009 Partners with Universal Plastics, Inc.